Grand Hyatt Doha Hotel & Villas
A wonderful and unique opportunity is now available to join the Grand Hyatt Doha Human Resources team in the role of Human Resources Officer. Operating in a high-volume, fast-paced environment, we have the privilege every day to interact with many associates of diverse backgrounds and positions. We treat our associates as our guests; this is brought to life by living each day by Hyatt’s values and embodying the true sense of hospitality.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Assisting with the efficient running of the Human Resources department in line with our purpose – We Care for People so They can be Their Best
- To project at all times a positive and motivated attitude and exercise self-control, self-motivation, and being a role model for other colleagues in the department and hotel.
- Providing key administration support as well as handling Recruitment, Payroll operations and Policy implementation
What are we looking for?
- Degree or Diploma in Hospitality or Tourism Studies; specializing in Human Resources is an advantage
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills – We are looking for someone with a sincere passion for working with others and creating a difference in our workplace.
- Demonstrated ability to ‘think outside the box’ – this role is made up of a combination of core administration responsibilities as well as assisting the HR Team in delivering memorable moments for our colleagues and so a creative streak would be a strength
- Preferably based in Doha and with NOC