A Human Resources Manager is responsible for providing first-class employee relations services to the hotel to deliver an excellent staff experience while assisting with the Human Resources strategy and managing succession planning.
What will I be doing?
As a Human Resources Manager, you are responsible for providing first-class employee relation services to the hotel to deliver an excellent staff experience. A Human Resources Manager will also be required to manage succession planning and assist the HR Director with strategy. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Provide and deliver first-class employee relation services to the hotel
- Assist Human Resources Director with Human Resources strategy
- Manage succession planning with senior managers during the bi-annual appraisal process
- Manage employee relations issues in the hotel in a confidential manner, including disciplinaries, grievances, and capability
- Support managers to ensure the success of their teams
- Ensure the recruitment and selection process is adhered to and ensure that appropriate immigration checks are carried out
- Support the hotel with departmental training requirements
- Ensure completion of management reports for head office and region
- Control costs when possible and assist in the meeting hotel/departmental financial targets
- Ensure pay reviews/absence monitoring/wage queries are managed in line with company guidelines
- Ensure completion of training for hotel security, fire regulations and other health and safety legislation
- Work with local organizations and schools to promote the hospitality industry
- Assist and resolve team member and management queries
What are we looking for?
A Human Resources Manager serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous HR managerial experience
- CIPD qualified
- Positive attitude
- Good communication and people skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service, both internally and externally
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on their own or in teams
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Knowledge of hospitality
- IT proficiency
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: hilton.taleo.net.