About the job
About The Role
We are hiring for your skills to provides assistance and facilitates all the human resources activities in line with work instructions and company policies. This role supports the Human Resources Department in handling special projects, medical cases of employees and other operational duties would include:
- Coordinate with the hospitals, government agencies & local police in the completion of all paper works and formalities in case of death and repatriation of human remains
- Ensures to screen and understand the medical cases of employees and forward to QRMC
- All industrial injury cases to be sent to QRMC for validation.
- Book any personal appointments for employees having serious sickness which requires QRMC recommendation.
- Prepares the weekly Suspension Report reflecting the status of employee illnesses and late resumptions
- Coordinates medical and fingerprint appointments for new employees thru GEMS (Group Employee Management System).
- Ensures consistent application of all policies and procedures are being followed by team.
- Liaises with Department Administration for professional service. Prepares correspondences, memorandums or briefs.
- Assists in providing Human Resources services in compliance with the rules and regulations in place.
- Assists in additional projects as assigned.
- Allocates team to specific tasks as per priority.
- Ensures all HR admin documents are processed accurately and timely.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced professional to join the QAS Human Resources Team.
- Diploma or Associate Degree or equivalent.
- minimum 4 years of job-related experience required.
- Airline experience is preferred.
- Nursing Background is Preferred
- Proven ability in demonstrating flexibility to meet the changing demands of the business
- Knowledge of MS Office Applications