Marsa Malaz Kempinski, The Pearl – Doha is located on its own secluded island, just steps away from numerous entertainment and dining options at the glamourous destination of The Pearl, in the capital of Qatar. Showcasing the finest European architecture, blended with traditional Arabian elements, Marsa Malaz Kempinski boasts 281 luxurious rooms – including 69 suites, two Presidential suites and two Royal suites.
Human Resources Coordinator – Government Relations
The Human Resources Coordinator – Government Relations is responsible for supporting the Human Resources department in all administrative and other assigned areas.
- Employment requests are acknowledged within 48 hours.
- All new joiners are personally welcomed and necessary paperwork completed in an organized and efficient manner.
- Provide smooth and efficient administrative support in the Government Relations section of the Human Resources Department by assisting the Government Relations Supervisor.
- Every employee has a complete legal file – Visa, Qatar IDs, etc.
- Assist the Government Relations Supervisor in submitting and tracking correct documentation to the Immigration for visa approvals and visa applications (new visas, visas transfers etc)
- Assist the Government Relations Supervisor in to take, submit & collect all necessary documentation in order to organize all Employee official paperwork.
- Assist the Government Relations Supervisor to arrange medical tests, passports handling, fingerprints, RP renewals, RP cancellations and exit permits
- Carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- One (1) year in a similar HR position within a luxury brand or an international company
- Familiar with labour laws and regulations
- Proficiency in oral and written English and Arabic is preferred
- Planning and organizational skills
- Problem Solving & Decision Making skills
- Administration skills
At Kempinski Hotels we pride ourselves on delivering a beautiful performance for each and every one of our guests. Dedicated to please, educated to entertain and never compromising on the European elegance of service, we are driven by our passion for crafting distinct and meaningful experiences. Each of our remarkable properties is a stage upon
which our people perform their best and every day is an opportunity to apply their unique talents. We offer recognition for your skills, an environment that encourages personal growth, and respect and support from colleagues and leaders. Connected by our shared values, our passion for craftsmanship, and our care for one another, we are a global community of hoteliers. Your stage awaits.
Discover a career crafted by you.
To apply for this job please visit kempinski.jobs.