Now Recruiting: A capable and adept HR Business Partner for our client – a reputed construction company in Qatar.
NOTE: Only candidates based in Qatar will be considered.
The ideal candidate will possess robust experience in all areas related to the human resources field. They should be adept at succession planning, ERP implementation, governance of performance management systems and establishment of policies and procedures. This candidate should work closely with management in order to provide training for employees and establish ways to increase employee engagement.
- Research and analyze employee trends to understand ways to increase employee engagement and retention
- Focus on ERP implementation
- Lead succession planning
- Govern performance management systems / policies and procedures
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal standards and reduce risks related to daily management of employees
- Assist management in conflict resolution
- Set standards for ethics, values and culture of company
- Onboard new employees and manage immigration documents, taxes and benefits packages
- Bachelor’s degree ideally in Business Administration / Human Resources or similar
- 5+ years of experience in Human Resources preferably in a senior role
- Experience within a construction company is essential
- CIPD qualification is ideal
- ERP implementation experience
- Strong organization, communication and conflict resolution skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Arabic speaker is preferred