About the job
Section: Human Resources
Company: Qatar Fabrication Company – (QFAB)
Location : Ras Laffan / Qatar
Job Summary and Purpose
- Work closely with joint ventures and build relationships with them focusing on the mission and objectives set forth by the company.
- Establish an alignment in joint venture companies between HR services and business goals.
- Act as a consultant, particularly on issues related to joint venture’s strategy execution and change, talent management, performance management, and people processes; alignment between HR and its customers to resolve any issues.
- Provide sound advice and support to joint venture’s leadership and line managers on all people processes’ issues, including diagnosing organizational challenges.
- Assist in identifying the talent capabilities required at Joint Venture’s to execute the organizational strategy.
- Work closely with the management to improve work relationships, and increase productivity and retention.
- Provide HR policy guidance to joint venture’s leadership.
- Integrate proper and efficient delivery of essential HR services to joint venture’s by evaluating HR effectiveness and recommending an optimal service delivery model for Joint Venture.
- Conduct analysis on Joint Venture’s behavioral and structural change and provide advice and support to NAKILAT’s Joint Venture on all aspects within HR services.
- Guide Joint Venture’s leadership in delivering and sustaining corporate change initiatives.
- Support in establishing a business partnership mindset to foster change and optimization of HR functions.
- Apply and continue to develop Business Acumen to ensure HR initiatives contribute to foster business capability and performance.
- Assist in identifying, developing and delivering integrated human resources solutions.
- Adhere to all relevant SHEQ policies, procedures, instructions and controls so that NAKILAT provides a safe, world class, secure and environmentally responsible service to customers, the public and its own people.
- Implement approved departmental policies, processes and procedures.
- Carry out any other duties as directed by the Head HR Business Partnership.
- Maintain effective and continuous communication with Joint Venture’s to ensure alignments and business objectives are achieved and sustained
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resource Management or any other field. A Certification from an accredited institution is a plus.
6-8 years of related experience in a similar position, preferably in the Oil & Gas industry.