This position reports directly to the HR Administration Lead.
The main purpose of this role is to be the focal point for employees and HR administrative queries, as well as HR administrative tasks.
The following are some of the main tasks for the role;
- Respond to employees’ HR-related queries and requests and provide assistance in a timely manner.
- Administer health and life insurance plans, including enrollments, updates and terminations.
- Liaise with external vendors (i.e. insurance companies)
- Prepare letters HR letters.
- Maintain records of personnel-related data in HR systems and ensure all employment requirements are met and filed physically and electronically as required.
- Schedule meetings as requested.
- Make photocopies, scan and email documents, process mail and perform other clerical functions.
- Administration of new and existing employees’ (paper and electronic) files.
- File documents into appropriate employee files (paper and electronic).
- Verify invoices and HR Benefit Claims.
- Create LPOs, POs, and call-offs for the HR Services Team.
- Assist with travel and hotel booking.
- Assist or prepare correspondence as requested.
- Administration of Contractors’ onboarding and offboarding in HR systems.
- Assist in ad-hoc HR projects and tasks as advised by the Team Lead.
All staff must be willing to participate in crisis response training and to assist during emergency response situations if required.
- High School certificate or Diploma.
- Around 1 and 2 years of similar working experience in HR or Administrative roles.
- Good verbal and written command of the English language (Equal to an IELTS score of 5 or above) as well as good interpersonal skills.
- Good command written and spoken of the Arabic language.
- Proactive, self-motivated, good at follow-up and a team player.
- Service-minded and customer-oriented.
- Capable of working in an international and multicultural environment.
- Able to manage multiple tasks at any given moment.
- Consistency in meeting deadlines.
- Proficiency in basic computer programs (such as MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) and familiarity with General HR systems (i.e. SAP).