We are hiring an ambitious and forward-thinking HR advisor to join our established and growing team in Qatar.
The HR advisor for Qatar provides an effective people-related support function and is the key point of contact for new, current, and exiting employees in relation to their employment matters.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the primary point of contact for all Qatar employees on HR queries, regarding policies, benefits and other HR-related matters and respond accordingly.
- Working closely with the PRO in Qatar to ascertain visas for new joiners and make sure they are renewed in a timely manner for current employees.
- Implementing wellbeing strategies within Qatar.
- Preparing reports, presentations, communications, data summaries, and/or other documents/information specific for Qatar.
- Managing sensitive information effectively and always maintains discretion and confidentiality.
- Reviewing and updating Qatar employee handbook and employment contracts, when required.
- Ensuring that all new and existing line managers are briefed on the HR procedures.
- Providing accurate and appropriate ER advice.
- Reviewing policies, processes and procedures.
- Managing the onboarding of new hires. Aligning the process with other departments, provide clear and accurate communication and ensure that Mace’s onboarding experience becomes a benchmark of operational excellence.
- Coordinating the benefits administration with the HR services team.
- Coordinating and delivering the HR Qatar induction to employees on their first day.
Learning and development
- Working closely with managers to identify employee learning and development needs.
- Coordinating the setup and administer local training courses.
- Reporting on mandatory training and any other ad hoc training reporting requirements.
- Assisting and supporting the annual performance management cycle.
- Advising managers and employees on the process.
- Running required reports for Qatar.
- Managing the off-boarding employees and extending the same level of services to leaver procedures.
- Sending resignation acknowledgment, exit checklist and final settlement to employees leaving the company.
- Coordinating benefit administration via the HR services team.
- Liaising with the PRO team to coordinate leaver’s visa cancellation arrangements.
- Making sure exit checklists are completed for final settlement payments to be made.
You have a degree or post-grad qualification in a relevant HR subject or discipline. You are digitally savvy, having knowledge of Oracle systems would be beneficial. You can build lasting client relationships and provide support to dynamic, motivated teams. You must have experience working in an HR support role and have knowledge of Qatar and visa quota requirements. You have knowledge of online platforms such as Hukoomi, Metrash, National Authentication System, et al.