We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented Human Resources Administrator to join our award-winning team based in Doha, Qatar.
We envisage success in this role to include:
- Providing general administrative support to the HR Manager and team regarding various HR activities.
- Drafting employment contracts and amendments to contracts, employee letters and certificates.
- Providing administration and completion of onboarding procedures for new hires including mobilization, including updating portals.
- Maintaining the HR databases and processes KEO Portal requests and updates.
- Administering annual, sick and other leaves.
- Creating and maintaining employee records (electronic and hard file).
- Advising employees and managers on KEO policies and procedures escalates concerns beyond their scope to HR Officer or Manager.
- Collating monthly and quarterly HR reports, including (but not limited to): Sick and Annual Leave reports, Termination/Resignation reports, Exit Interview Data reports.
- Creating various reports and presentations in Microsoft applications including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio and SharePoint.
- Performing other responsibilities as assigned.
To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include 3-5 years of work experience in a similar role partnered with a Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma.