About the job
Brunel is now present in 40+ countries with over 12,000+ specialists, 120+ offices worldwide, and close to €1 billion (Revenue 2021).
- Provide oversight and guidance for HSES / regulatory compliance / performance during the pipe loading, pipelay and pre-commissioning phases.
- Champion on-site safety awareness and safe performance with Contractor and among the Project Team; Support HSES Tool Box Meetings with Contractor’s team,
- Monitor Contractor’s activities for compliance with Contractor approved Project HSES procedures, during construction, installation and precommissioning phases offshore, liaise with Company team, Contractor, sub-contractor, vendors suppliers as needed; develop strong working relationships with Contractor and Sub-contractor HSES personnel.
- Liaise daily with Contractor HSES Officers to ensure the effective implementation of all Project HSES requirements, monitor daily the Contractor’s activities and performance and report to the Head of HSES Pipelines the Safety performance and the data related to the Contractor compliance with the Financial KPIS requirements; coordinates delivery of specific HSES related trainings as per the Competency Matrix and ensures accurate records are maintained; monitor Contractor /Subcontractor HSES staffing and experience levels and effectiveness. Report to Head of HSES Pipelines, in case of deficiency.
- Enhance at Project offshore locations, the risk awareness and support / monitor the Project Behaviour programs by ensuring at least 90% availability on site; provide leadership and support to Contractor and Sub-contractors HSES networks with particular emphasis on less empowered and experienced HSES Officers.
- Review with Project Package team and Contractor, at Contractor sites, the On Job Training sessions for the benefit of the workforce; Implement IIF Cards (or equivalent) and support Contractor for deployment at offshore work sites,
- Ensure with Contractor HSES team the correct implementation of the Life Saving Rules Program (or equivalent) at Contractor work site and intervene, record and report to Head of HSES Pipelines, when violations are observed; analyses all unsafe behaviour and condition data and propose trends improvement actions,
- Perform daily inspections using “safety tools” (e.g. JSA’s Method statements, PTW, compliance check lists, Financial KPIS check sheets, Comply/ Intervene/Care check lists);Check regularly the Actions Tracking Register and advise the Head of HSES Pipelines on actions closure progress,
- Daily PTW review to ensure all PTW’s and supporting documentation requirements are fully and properly implemented; participate in incident investigation and provide information to the Pipelines & Cables Package Manager and lead any incident data analysis and trends identification.
- Any activity not immediately endangering the personnel but not in line with Contractor Project Procedures, not respecting the Country HSES Regulations and not in line with International Standards, shall be immediately communicated to Contractor HSES officer or Construction supervisor for immediate corrective action.
- Minimum of 10 years of industry-relevant HSES experience,
- Experience in Fabrication yards with multilingual workers;
- International project experience with Tier-1 EPC Contractor or Client, involved in fabrication of Topsdies and Subsea Structures (i.e. greenfield and brownfield work)
- Sound knowledge of project execution process in large scale project environments (expenditure >USD 1 Bn.)
- Nebosh National/ International Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety, or higher (BSc., PgCert, pgDip, MSc.)
- TapRooT Training
- ISO 45001 OHS Lead Auditor or similar