About the job
Do you enjoy taking ownership of HSE matters?
Would you like to take ownership of our Proactive HSE Programs?
Join our HSE team
Our Teams commitment to HSE goes beyond safety alone, occupational health and wellness is key within our center of excellence. We promote a healthy, engaged and productive workplace for employees. Our employee and organization groups coordinate healthy lifestyle events to connect people and promote health and wellness throughout our business.
Partner with the best
As an HSE Specialist, you are responsible for driving HSE performance matrices, HSE Management system’s tools, risk mitigation and continuous improvement.
As an HSE Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting all aspects of HSE programs to maintain full compliance with applicable laws and internal/external business and customer requirements
- Facilitating and leading incident investigations as well as the development of corrective and preventative actions
- Conducting regular HSE assurance audits, inspections, field visits and monitor action plans
- Driving implementation of HSE Management System, annual HSE plans, priorities and focus areas
- Facilitating HSE committees and meeting
- Participating in HSE forums and events.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college
- Have a minimum of 5 years of experience in Health, Safety and Environment, preferred in the Oil & Gas field operations
- Have a NEBOSH IGC or equivalent HSE accreditation
- Have strong oral and written communication skills
- Have strong interpersonal and leadership skills, as well as the ability to influence others and lead small teams
- Have effective problem identification and solution skills