We are urgently hiring HSE OFFICERS with NEBOSH IGC L123 and high rise background. Working experience with the stadium is an advantage.
- To coordinate, support, and advise the Business on all aspects with regards to Health and Safety.
- To establish, manage, and monitor standards, processes, communications, training, and systems to ensure all responsibilities associated with Health and Safety within the stadium are adhered to.
- Ensure a safe workplace environment without the risk of health.
- Ensure that all Health & Safety policies, procedures, rules, and regulations are adhered to and are regularly reviewed, updated, and communicated.
- Ensure the Company meets its statutory obligations in all areas pertaining to health, safety, and welfare at work, including statutory training and reporting.
- Ensure the completion and regular review of risk assessments for all work equipment and operations.
- Ensure that all accidents are documented, investigated and recommended improvements implemented.
- Ensure that safety inspections are carried out, fire drills and fire alarms are correctly reported, safety inspections, risk assessments, and lone working procedures are managed and employees are aware of their responsibilities.
- Coordinate the development of health & safety policies, systems of work, and procedures.
- Ensure full and accurate health and safety and training records are maintained.
- Establish a full program of documented health & safety inspections, audits, and checks.
- Establish a structured program of health & safety training throughout the Company.
- Liaise with external health & safety consultants in the provision of training programs and health and safety services.
- Manage and devise the agenda for, chair and formulate & distribute minutes for the Health & Safety
- Committee meetings. Ensure that all agreed action points are completed within deadlines.
- Keep up to date with all aspects of relevant health, safety & welfare at work legislation and communicate relevant changes to the business.
- Provide regular reports to the HSSE Manager and HSE Team on relevant health and safety activities.
- Participate in monthly meetings when required to report on relevant health & safety matters.
- Liaise with suppliers i.e. Insurers, solicitors, etc
- Any other reasonable duties which may be required by management from time to time.
- HSE OFFICER with high rise building in Qatar: 7 years (Required)
- HSE OFFICER with the stadium in Qatar: 7 years (Required)
- Diploma (Preferred)
- Nebosh IGC L1 (Preferred)
- Nebosh IGC L2 (Preferred)
- Nebosh IGC L3 (Preferred)
- First Aider (Preferred)
- Hindi (Preferred)
- Tagalog (Preferred)