Power International Holding
Assists Senior HSE Officer to perform execution of Safety Practices and procedures which includes implementation of Project HSE plan, accomplishing task analysis, evaluation of hazardous and risk conditions, the recommendation of control measures, and investigation of accidents/incident, implementation of training programs and safeguard execution of work to ensure a safe working environment.
Job Roles & Responsibilities
- Monitors the execution of HSE activities on a project to ensure HSE requirements are met as per the project HSE plan and HSEMS requirement, continually monitor site activity in regard to HSE.
- Assists in developing and implementing field location emergency response procedures and evacuation plan to ensure safe evacuation procedures.
- Provides training to workers on HSE related subjects in incident prevention, first aid as well as other activities and safety awareness programs to increase awareness of HSE practices and procedures.
Additional Job Roles & Responsibilities
- Knowledge and sound practice of first AID, Emergency preparedness, risk evaluation
- Knowledge in preparing and reviewing of Documents related to HSE
- Knowledge of HSE Policies, procedures and regulations
- Experience in problem solving, interpretation, reasoning and judgment skills with an ability to identify and solve complex problems
- Demonstrate sound work ethics.
Additional Job Roles and Responsibilities (Cont.2)
- Ensures that existing hazards, unsafe work conditions and /or practices are identified on a daily basis and observation reports are raised and corrective measures are recorded.
- Ensures to address and report violations on a daily basis and make necessary recommendations.
- Provides data on daily, weekly and monthly reports to Sr. HSE officer or/and HSE Engineer or/and Sr. HSE Engineer to monitor and track HSE performance
Orients employees with accident reporting procedures and how to act in case of emergencies on a monthly basis.
- Conducts daily toolbox talk (TBT) to notify safety precautionary measures prior to deployment of work at the site.
- Ensures that 100 % of employees had passed site induction training before commencing the work.
- Ensures visitor supplier and project personnel induction program is effective and implemented and daily logs are maintained.
- Ensures that written risk assessment has been developed for each task prior to the start of work.
- Ensures that risk assessment findings and recommendations had been communicated to all concerned personnel on a daily basis.
- Ensures all project certified mobile plants and gears, HSE equipment such as harness etc. are inspected on daily basis and log updated on a monthly basis.
- Ensures that fire extinguishers are inspected on a monthly basis and logs are maintained.
- Ensures all the equipment’s, ladders, hand tools, machineries etc. at site are inspected on daily basis by the authorized person and logs are maintained.
- Skills in conducting training in health, safety and environment.
- Analyzes Root Cause Methods and Accident/ Incident Investigation Techniques
- Can conduct training in health, safety and environmental.
- High skills in coordination and collaboration
- Investigates, analyzes, prepares and delivers business reports.
- Make presentations to persuade others to accept a specific opinion or action, or provide information and instruction
- Total 6 year(s) On Job 2 year(s) GCC 2 year(s)
- College Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent, with a license from governing agency and with NEBOSH Diploma /or NEBOSH Certificate or Fire Safety/Engineering from a recognized institution.
Preferably with OSHAS, EMS, Accident Investigation certification training, Scaffold training, Fire training and Rigger training
Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or Engineering
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: careers.powerholding-intl.com.