- Implement HSE management systems at site / field level, according to the Company HSE guidelines and standards.
- Ensure the management of all the HSE issues for the site / field
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and ensure the implementation of the HSE Management System in compliance with the international standards (ISO 14001 / OSHA18001, others).
- Ensure that all sites activities carried out are conducted in strict accordance with HSE Standards.
- Ensure the implementation and compliance with the HSE plans and procedures.
- Act as HSE focal point for the work developed at site / field level.
- Develop an emergency response plan for any identified potential event.
- Establish an HSE monitoring and audit program.
- Promote environmental and safety awareness among the workforce and hold regular site meetings with supervisors, workers, subcontractors.
- Provide HSE support and advice to the project/site management.
- Interface with Clients and Authorities
- Staff and manage the Field HSE team.
- Ensure protection of Environmental Sensitive areas.
- Ensure the development of a spill contingency plan and monitor implementation.
- Ensure the development of Waste/Chemical/Water Management Plans, obtain relevant permits from authorities and monitor implementation.
- Ensure compliance with noise regulations requirements.
- Ensure and monitor the protection of air quality within the project activities.
- Establish an environmental monitoring and audit program applicable to all phases of the operations.
- Find out Archaeological significant areas by conducting surface survey and sampling of visible sites.
- Develop Occupational Safety Risk Assessment.
- Take part in accident/incident investigation.
- Ensure Project HSE training and Induction programs implementation at site level.
- Promote periodical site HSE Review.
Location: Qatar (on site)
Duration: 12 months (extendable)
Working schedule: 10 hours a day x 6 days a week
Starting date: September