About the job
Responsible for all human resources & training activities. Provides advice, assistance, and follows-up on company policies, procedures, and documentation. Coordinates the resolution of specific policy-related and procedural problems and inquiries. Oversees learning & development programme of a hotel.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for all human resources activities, including recruitment, employee relations, compensation & benefits, employee welfare, and training & development.
- Support departments in developing service excellence and leadership capabilities.
- Provide key input of training aspects for all activities and plans of the Hotel.
- Monitor and conduct training & development reviews with each department.
- Prepares and organises yearly training, welfare, and CSR plan for the hotel.
- Oversees administrational aspect of human resources.
- Provides advice, assistance and follow-up on company policies, procedures, and documentation.
- Coordinates the resolution of specific policy-related and procedural problems and inquiries.
- Recommends, develops, and maintains human resource data bases, computer software systems, and manual filing systems.
- Handles monthly payroll process, attendance and all related documentation.
- Supports in attracting, recruiting, retaining, and developing talent in order to meet business requirements.
- Plans and conducts the hotel orientation for new employees to foster positive attitude toward company goals.
- Conducts training activities and drives brand values through training & development.
- Maintains all training records; handles training management system of the property; manages and maintains in-house training facilities and equipment.
- Participates in performance evaluation process and supports with performance evaluation related issues.
- Bachelor`s degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Extensive knowledge of training & development tools and technique.
- Minimum 2 – 3 years of experience related position, preferably Training background.
- Effective HR administration and people management skills; strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Good knowledge of Qatar Labour Law.
- Proficiency in English.
- Proficiency, at intermediate level, with computer programs including MS Office.
- Good health, mature and pleasant personality, and neat appearance.