Darwish Interserve W.L.L
We are looking for HR & Training Manager in Doha, Qatar.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Recruitment – directly involved in manpower planning from requisition to onboarding (local & overseas)
- Training & Development – directly involved in the development and implementation of the training plans and personal development plans and training delivery (in-house & external)
- Employee Relations – directly involved in the induction program, grievances, disciplinary actions, organizing employee events, overlooking onboarding and visa process
- Performance Management – directly involved in running Performance Reviews
- Rewards & Recognition System – directly involved in the development and implementation of the program.
- Compensation & Benefits – overlooking the payroll process including overtime administration
- Administration – overlooking the company’s accommodation & car fleet, uniforms, etc.
Recruitment & Manpower planning
- Write job descriptions and continually update current job descriptions
- Recruitment (local and overseas) of all positions including advertising available job opportunities, interviews and selection.
- Managing the process of Internal Advertisements and interviews
- Issuance of Letter of Intent
- Liaising with recruitment agencies – local and overseas
- Development of succession plans
- Monitoring employee allocation across sites (open vacancies, overhead)
Training & Development
- Revision, delivery and monitoring of the Induction program
- Identification of the training needs across the whole company
- Developing the training plan and Sourcing training providers and coordination of training delivery
- Human Resources Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- human resources: 1 year (Preferred)