About the job
About The Role
In this interesting role, you will train staff according to the non-departmental training programs designed for all departments in QACC. You will also maintain, monitor and update training records (internal/ external) in accordance with company training standards.
To achieve success in this role you will need to:
- Deliver training in accordance with initial and recurrent training programs prior to staff job functions
- Contribute in planning and implementation of training programs as per the training needs of internal customers.
- Assist with New Joiner training activities to ensure all New Joiners have completed trainings in accordance with the in-house Training Matrix.
- Supervise initial and recurrent (classroom and on job training) to ensure that all training is completed in accordance to job responsibilities of trainees prior to live operations.
- Keep track of all trainings per month in-order to show training progress within all departments at the end of the month.
- Compile all training records to ensure all training activities are systematically filed and updated on the Learning Management System.
- Review the skills of trained employees assigned to particular jobs on a regular basis to ensure individuals meet job requirements and provide subsequent feedback to supervisors of the respective departments.
It Is Highly Beneficial If You Have
You should have at least a bachelor’s degree qualification with 2 years of job related experience in a similar role.
- Completed Train the Trainer program in previous organization.
- Knowledge of Adult Learning Theories and Principles.
In addition, you will have the following job-specific skills:
Demonstrate knowledge of conducting Training Needs Analysis with the below:
- Fluency in both spoken and written English Language.
- Proficiency in designing PowerPoint presentations
- Proficiency in other MS Office applications i.e. Excel and Word
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.