- Research, analyze and update compensation, benefit and performance management strategies to ensure that the employee reward programs are aligned with the Company’s strategic objectives and competitive to attract engage and motivate the right caliber of talent required
- Analyze, develop, update and communicate Human Capital Policies as well as related procedures in order to be comprehensive and competitive among the Oil and Gas Market
- Required (Qualification/ Discipline): Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, HR, Finance, Industrial Engineering, or equivalent discipline
- Preferred (Qualification1 / Discipline): Master Degree is an advantage
- Required 5-7 years of experience in the O&G Industry, out of which 2 years at an Analyst, Specialist level
- Preferred 5- 7 years of experience in Petrochemicals Industry
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sectors. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years’ experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client-led management structure.