The Recruitment Supervisor is responsible for supporting the Human Resources department in all administrative and other assigned areas.
- Ensure that the employment requests are acknowledged within 48 hours.
- Ensure that applicant correspondence is handled in a timely and professional manner and interviews are set up on behalf of management.
- Ensure that the CVs are distributed to Heads of Department and followed-up on.
- Ensure that all vacancies are posted.
- Ensure that every applicant receives a final response to their employment request.
- Ensure that every new joiner starting dates are communicated and coordinated with the respective HODs and the Training department.
- Ensure that all new joiners are personally welcomed and necessary paperwork completed in an organized and efficient manner.
- Provide smooth and efficient administrative support in the Recruitment section of the Human Resources Department by assisting the Recruitment Supervisor.
- Carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Desired Skills And Qualifications
- One (1) year in a similar HR position within a luxury brand or an international company
- Familiar with labour laws and regulations
- Planning and organizational skills
- Problem Solving & Decision Making skills
- Familiar with HR Systems
- Administration skills