Jobs in Qatar
We are looking to employ an HR- Recruitment Officer with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
To ensure success, an HR- Recruitment Officer should display excellent organizational skills, good time-management skills, and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
HR- Recruitment Officer Responsibilities:
- Preparing job descriptions, advertising vacant positions, and managing the Recruitment process.
- Orientating new employees and training existing employees.
- Monitoring employee performance.
- Ensuring that all employees are organized and satisfied in their work environment.
- Overseeing the health and safety of all employees.
- Implementing systematic staff development procedures.
- Providing counseling on policies and procedures.
- Communicating with staff about issues affecting their performance.
HR- Recruitment Officer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in Human Resources & Recruitment.
- Experience as a Skills Development Facilitator – may be advantageous.
- Able to engage in meaningful negotiation and resolution.
- Knowledge of Qatar Labour Law
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Protecting the interests of all employees.