TAX-Free Contractual Job Opportunity for an experienced HR Project Coordinator to be based in Qatar has just been made available by a leading company.
The Job holder liaises with other teams and participates in the processes and communication of HR by following tasks, including but not limited to:
- Going through all company direct hires rotators time sheet (100 +employees) since their joining date
- Gathering in an excel sheet each rotator rotation schedule pattern (work/ field break)
- Reconcile rotational allowances as per the timesheets submitted
- Create a timesheet summary per rotator from the start date of the employee till date (including supporting documents in case of absences)
- Liaise with employees directly to request missing timesheets and supporting documents, if any.
Qualification and background
- Degree in HR/Finance
- International Experience Requirement: No
- Professional experience: Familiar with Oil and Gas industry, experience in rotator’s planning/rotation would be a plus
Data management, Problem Solving and Planning, good organizational skills.