We are hiring your skills to manage the company On-boarding functions for the overall smooth operation to support business strategic objectives in dealing with the rapidly increasing talent acquisition operations. Providing a consistent 5-star stakeholder experience from the offer letter issued to the candidate until new hire reaches continuing employment in their roles.
Other duties would in the area of operations, reporting & analysis, leadership, candidate & exception management include:
- Implement and monitor the defined detailed service standards and operating procedures for key team accountabilities in line with overall On boarding policies
- Effectively balance the management of ongoing organizational change with consistent delivery of services
- Oversee the production and distribution of relevant candidate experience content and materials
- Define QR On boarding file storage, document control and archival standards in line with QR Group Policies
- Drive the alignment of key internal department on-boarding procedures across the QR Group (such as Visa, pre-employment medical, Al Maha, Accommodation, travel ticket) to ease new employee transitions and reduce time to full productivity from arrival
- Deliver weekly reporting on key on boarding KPIs and progress. Conduct bespoke reporting and analysis on on-boarding operations as required by suppliers, stakeholders or leadership
- Propose a team plan for candidate service failures to be escalated for resolution, examined for learning opportunities and documented for future reference.
- Provide clear guidance and support to services team leaders to resolve candidate issues as required
- Cultivate positive relationships with relevant stakeholders, suppliers and internal customers- communicating standard on-boarding processes, managing expectations and reporting on outcomes.
- Establish and maintain SLAs with internal on-boarding customers for service delivery, ensuring workloads and timeframes are reasonable, and that deliverables are being met
- Establish the teams’ objectives and priorities to align with and support business objectives.
- Regularly evaluate the department or teams objectives, plans, procedures and practices, and makes appropriate changes if needed.
- Train and develop other employees, to ensure succession planning is in place.
- Build and implement internal on boarding knowledge sharing mechanisms to centralise procedural documentation, e-learning, subject-matter expertise, solutions to common problems and business knowledge.
- Define team KPIs and individual metrics within onboarding team. Extract data from relevant Onboarding and HR systems in order to monitor key KPIs and track team progress against defined goals.
- Additionally, responsible to deal with the government services team regarding HR onboarding matters.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced professional to join the HR – Onboarding team
- Minimum qualification of bachelor’s degree or equivalent is essential.
- 7+ years of specific On-boarding related experience.
- Leadership and decision-making experience in HR, shared services, mobilization services, or another similar field.
- Experience training and coaching.
- Experience managing multiple internal stakeholders.
- Experience working in a multi-cultural environment