The incumbent will be responsible for providing effective and efficient HR Operations support that is aligned with the company goals and ensure a seamless experience for employees. The responsibilities will include Recruitment, Employee Relations, Payroll Management, Time management, Leave Management, Compliance with HR Policies & Procedures, Manage the on-boarding and off-boarding cycle, Performance Management, and other HR projects.
- Open and approachable management style.
- Able to inspire and leads others to achieve challenging results.
- To work as an individual and to be a team player.
- Confident, articulate and clear oral and written communication skills with all levels of employees.
- To develop good working relationships with colleagues and other internal departments.
- Motivational with a positive attitude at all times.
- Confident public speaker.
- Strong planning, organizational, analytical and decision-making skills.
- Confidentiality, tact and discretion when dealing with people.
- Ability to train.
- Use Initiative.
- Professional approach.
- Excellent Administration Skills
- Result Orientation
- Analytical Thinking