This role sits within the group of Qatar Airways companies and will be responsible for providing support to Qatar Distribution Company (QDC) in the various human resources functions which include training and development, performance management, employee relations, counseling, and recruitment. you would also be required to effectively implement any HR related projects, manage the separation process and uphold the maintenance of employee records for QDC.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Working closely with QDC line managers and department heads providing advice and support with the understating and implementation of policies and procedures which include recruitment, training and development, organization design, job descriptions, performance mentoring and employee counseling.
- Develop with the HR Business Manager Support QDC Strategic plan and ensure timely implementation of activities to support the company vision.
- Assist the HRBM to communicate and implement HR policies & procedures and companywide new initiatives and projects.
- Analyzing training needs with line managers to plan and deliver training including inductions for new staff.
- Support in collecting data for HR reports and review key HR metrics to propose corrective actions and solutions for process improvement.
- Carrying out disciplinary activities, including conducting investigation hearings, drafting of reports and making a recommendation in line with the policy for management review and approval.
- Monitor the conduct of probation review, communicate necessary observation to line managers and ensure timely and quality reviews are carried out for all employees by the line managers.
- Coordinate all administrative aspects of payroll, recruitment (SRF, job descriptions) joining and resignation/termination process.
- Assist employees with all HR related queries, ensuring timely and accurate information is provided.
Maintain a confidential filing system ensuring HR documentation and trackers are up to date and secured for audit purposes.
- Provide high level of discretion and confidentiality in all communication/correspondence.
- Prepare HR documentation required for the Head office HR department if required.
- Liaise closely with key stakeholders and work on the implementation and operational delivery of the policies, procedures & processes that support business needs.
- Act as an HR interface between Line Managers and employees within QDC demonstrating key HR behaviors and values.
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department
- Personal Development.
- Take responsibility for own ongoing personal development and growth of expertise.
- Keep abreast with any market trends and developments
- Assist in the response to any emergency or a major operational disruption affecting Qatar Airways or its subsidiaries, including support of the Qatar Airways Special Assistance Program.
- Train Qatari staff in various duties as per business requirements.
Relevant College or University qualification to min Bachelor’s level or equivalent
Minimum 4 years of relevant experience
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate