Advanced Construction Technologies
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Recruitment of staff, skilled & semi-skilled technicians & labors based on their talent, knowledge & Experience. Arranging recruitments drives with the support of a manpower agency.
- Managing the visa process for the company in close cooperation with PRO(new visa, renewal, medical, Residential Permit & labor card) Manage induction /Onboarding of new employees.
- Manage employee benefits programs (Contractual leave management, air tickets booking, medical insurance etc.).
- Handling Good relationship with various vendors for arranging manpower & sub-contract work from outside of the company.
- Facility Management such as camp allocation & staff accommodations.
- HRMS- database management, maintaining the MIS of personal details of all employees.
- A regular visit to the site to understand client requirements, feedback and status of the deployment.
- Manage employee requests for documents (salary certificates, bank letters etc).
- Point of contact for the bank for opening new accounts for employees.
Experience: HR: 5 years (Required)
Language: English and Hindi (Required)