Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for all HR function including employee relations, recruitment, training, employee engagement.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; and counseling employees and supervisors.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements, conducting investigations, maintaining records, and representing the organization at hearings.
- 10+ years of experience in progressively responsible human resource roles.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or other related fields from an accredited university is required.
Must be available immediately or can join within a month