Qatar First Bank is always in search of top talent and bright minds to contribute to the current transformation taking place at our bank. We are looking for unique individuals that are passionate and hungry to add value. Every day at QFB is a different day that presents a new challenge with the opportunity to contribute and grow. We are currently looking for an HR Manager.
This role is an incredible opportunity to join a team and firm where mission and culture are at the core of everything we do. The right candidate will bring not only the relevant HR experience to help scale a fast-growing company but most importantly will be a strong culture fit, bringing the passion, humility, and emotional intelligence that are hallmarks of our strong team.
- Lead Best Talent survey, assess progress and opportunities – lead improvements plans
- Lead culture-related projects such as recognition programs, Culture team, employee engagement, and appreciation events
- Develop programs to advance people-centric culture, and innovation to improve experience and lives
- Ensure understanding of Key Performance Indicators (KPI) across the organization for an effective performance culture
- Help develop and implement a proper learning culture plan
- Help develop and implement an effective internship program
- Improve employee engagement initiatives within the firm
- Ability to handle day-to-day HR related matters
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- A minimum of 7 years of related human resources work experience is required.
- The ideal candidate will have HR certification (SHRM, CIPD)
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office applications to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook required.
- Passionate about people advancement, culture of care, and ability to make a positive impact on people, planet, farmers, and community.
- Authentic, approachable, fair, growth-oriented and strategic leader.
- Strong communication skills, and ability to influence, lead, and drive
- Ability to engage with employees of all levels
- Ability to effectively collaborate with local and corporate teams to achieve plant and corporate objectives