About the job
We are eagerly on the look out for a Human Resources Manager who will head the responsibility for our Northern Region, reporting to the Vice President: HR, MEA and the Vice President for the Northern Region. The incumbent has the responsibility to provide HR support and strategic direction to the employees. The HR Manager will also partner in developing critical strategies and key initiatives including organizational development, talent management (acquisition, development & retention), learning & development planning, organization climate setting, site compensation and local labor union/law guidance, Environmental Safety & Health (ES&H)leadership & HR management metrics reporting.
Organisational Development & Talent Management
- Directing the functions to determine key position needs, define position profiles and identify/acquire talents in collaboration with MEA Shared Services (SS) team.
- Supervising all compensation approvals, hiring processes and on-boarding plans.
- Leading talent review processes and supporting the region in identification of high potential and face-to-watch talents and development.
- Developing, planning and executing employee development through shared and dedicated Learning & Development (L&D) programs. Driving collaboration with the Shared Services Learning & Development team.
- Coordinating organizational review processes with business leaders to ensure the development of high potential employees and recommending/leading major organizational changes.
- Overseeing Regional EOS process and leading the identification and execution of action plans.
- Managing the communication plan for the region.
- Overseeing and directing restructuring actions related to human resources.
- Driving the Diversity & Inclusion programs and practices in the region.
Management Reporting & Communications
- Supervising and making recommendations to management regarding recognition, communication, and employees’ developmental programs.
- Identifying and recommending high potential employees for leadership programs and provide counseling to achieve development opportunities.
- Participating as a strategic member of MEA HR & Regional leadership team.
Regional Site Stewardship and Local Guidance
- Serving as HR business partner on various regulations and effective Human Resource practices regarding employment issues. Assuring the region follows the applicable provisions of labor laws.
- Leading all aspects of annual wage and benefit distribution, mentors managers and supervisors of policies and procedures regarding salary ranges, promotional and merit increase guidelines, and other salary related matters.
- Counseling employees regarding Human Resource policies and procedures relative to transfer, promotion, pay, conditions of employment and benefit programs and options.
- Acting as regional steward for all sites’ Environmental Safety & Health (ES&H) committees.
- Degree in Human Resources or Business Administration with at least 8-10 years of relevant experience.
- A minimum of 5 years’ Business Partner experience with demonstrated participative management style within a multi-cultural environment.