About the job
About The Role
We are hiring for your skills to provides professional Human Resources support to the Manager Human Resources. Contributes to the development and implementation of the HR strategy in all areas of recruitment, organisational design, retention and reward and employee engagement. Supports and provides guidance, advice and coaching to line managers on all HR policies, procedures and processes.
Other Operational Duties Would Include
- Work with key line managers in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures.
- Together with the Manager Human Resources, drive the HR agenda and implement key actions as agreed.
- Provide HR support to the business, including documentation and approval process.
- Assist with the development of accurate job descriptions and the recruitment approval process.
- Operate as the communications hub for the HR team, ensuring information flow and sharing of knowledge.
- Implement Human Resources policies such as performance management, disciplinary and absence management.
- Provide advice and assistance on the performance evaluation and development planning process.
- Advise on pay and other remuneration issues including promotions and transfers.
- Communicate company policies, procedures and processes to the business.
- Facilitate and assist with providing training and coaching on key HR and management skills to the business.
- Management of employee changes or salary increases which don’t involve the recruitment department.
- Conduct research on Human Resources best practice and make recommendations as appropriate.
- Gather data and statistical reports to inform the Business Support process.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced professional to join the HR – Business Partnering Team.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent.
- Minimum 4 years of job-related experience
- Experience in HR functions, in HR Specialist/Officer roles.
- An advanced degree or recognised accreditation in Human Resources.
- Understanding of best practice HR management theories.
- Experience in employee relations.
- Ability to engage, inspire and influence people.
- Creative and innovative with the ability to design new and effective solutions.