As the HR Business Partner, we are looking for someone to work alongside the Executive Leadership Team and support Line Managers as an internal consultant.
In This Role, You Would:
- Focus on strategic support, business-critical activities and improving organizational productivity and quality.
- Know the business, the strategy and business drivers, products, budgets, forecasts, and employee issues.
- Coach and prompt business managers to think strategically, think about the impact of changes on the organization and how to best make use of people to achieve success.
- Involved and able to influence at all stages of business strategy development and implementation, contributing to decision making.
- Assist HR leaders to align HR strategy with business strategy, leading on policy development and strategy discussions.
- Organisational Design – Ensure that the organization is appropriately designed to deliver organization objectives in the short and long-term and that structural change is effectively managed.
- Organisational Development – Ensure the organization has a committed, ‘fit for the future’ workforce to deliver its strategic ambition. Ensure the organization culture, values and environment support and enhance organization performance and adaptability. Provide insight and leadership on the development and execution of any capability, cultural and change activities.
- Performance & Reward – Build a high-performance culture by delivering programmes that recognize and reward critical skills, capabilities, experience and performance, and ensure that reward systems are market-based, equitable and cost-effective.
Closing date for applications is 18th November 2020.
- Relevant college or university qualification to minimum Bachelor’s level and preferably a recognized accreditation in Human Resources
- You should have 7+ years of job-related experience within Human Resources and preferably 1 year of experience as an HR Business Partner.
- Should have managed a team and possess strong mentoring and coaching skills with an ability to train and develop subordinate’s skills and to foster teamwork among team members
- Should have an excellent understanding of best practice HR management theories
- Should be a Skilled Influencer – Able to influence people at all levels both within and beyond the organization, create partnerships, win commitment, consensus and support through a strong interest in business and the factors that make a business a success, coupled with an interest in the way people work
- Courage To Challenge – Having the courage to challenge at appropriate times when a distinctive point of view enriches the debate.
- Being a Role Model – Lead by example, act with integrity, impartiality and independence. Aim to apply sound personal judgment in every situation.