The HR Business Partner for GroupM will support on all HR operational activities for the Lower Gulf & Levant region. This is an individual contributor role which will require someone with strong internal stakeholder skills.
You will have a thorough knowledge and experience of complex global matrix business models and how they operate with the ability to deliver people plans that enables the business to drive and deliver against their strategic priorities.
A key part of the role is being able to handle a fast moving, constantly changing environment. This role is central to maintaining a cohesive and positive working environment within the HR team.
- Supporting the People & Talent Director with creating and implementing high quality HR initiatives and processes to support the goals of the business.
- Use HR experience and employment law knowledge to coach, advise and support managers on key employment processes of recruitment, induction, training & development, performance management, employee relations, restructures and redundancies, disciplinary & grievance.
- Working on ad hoc HR projects as and when required which add value to the business.
- Identifying initiatives to constantly improve and deliver the HR service.
- Support on talent acquisition activity for the Lower Gulf & Levant region
- Building strong contacts and relationships with key stakeholders.
- Ensure the performance management process is effectively implemented and that appropriate actions are identified and delivered in order to improve performance;
- Deliver commercially focused solutions in partnership with line managers;
- Drive timely and co-ordinated business improvements based on data insights and trend analysis;
- Deliver an environment where team members can achieve personal growth and development in order to build succession planning within the HR team;
- Contribution to the generation of ideas and assist the wider HR team
- Ensure the smooth delivery of the following processes with support from HRC:
- Liaising with finance for payroll matters
- Pre-employment screening process i.e. reference checks, visas, work permits etc;
- GDPR – ensure compliance and that the team are compliant in all we do and manage including current employees, new joiners, leavers and archived leavers;
- Administration of joiners and leavers;
- Development and implementation of benefit initiatives;
- HR administration service ensuring that employee data / information is handled, stored, processed and retrieved in a professional, confidential, accurate and timely manner
- Performance management systems: Annual review of internal Employment Policies to ensure they are current and compliant with statutory regulations.
Skills and Behaviours:
- Have a proven track record as a pro-active and self-motivated HR professional.
- Up to date knowledge and working experience of Lower Gulf & Levant Employment Law
- This individual should have experience advising on complex employee relations situations.
- Possess the ability to use good judgment when advising the business on appropriate actions.
- Ability to deal effectively with change and ambiguity.
- Confidence in building relationships with all levels of staff.
- A compelling communicator, persuasive and confident in your client management and presentation technique.
- Driven to achieve results and take accountability.
- Must have proven general commercial knowledge with the ability to translate this into making appropriate decisions to achieve the right outcomes.
- Ability to analyse information and present it in a concise and impactful manner.
- Works collaboratively – recognises the value and responsibility of working in a team and seeks to maintain and build effective relationships both internally and externally.