You will lead the planning, implementation and tracking of all HR projects, focusing on building the infrastructure required for the continued and rapid expansion of our network and our employees. You will identify the needs in HR projects, sets relevant work and quality standards, designs and delivers project plans and tasks to agree scheduled and within allocated budgets. You will be responsible for management development, employee relations, performance management, recruitment and training and development.
- Know the business, the strategy and business drivers, products, budgets, forecasts, and employee issues.
- Take part in the development of the Department strategic business plan.
- Develop an HR strategic plan in line with the strategic business plan including performance management, engagement and communication.
- Organizational Design – Ensure that the organization is appropriately designed to deliver organization objectives in the short and long-term and that structural change is effectively managed.
- Employee Engagement – In line with the organizations objectives, ensure that in all aspects of the employment experience – the emotional connection that all employees have with their work, colleagues and to their organization (in particular line manager relationship) is positive and understood, and that it delivers greater discretionary effort in their work and the way they relate to their organization.
- Employee Relations – Act as a support and coach to managers to ensure that the relationship between the organization and its employees is managed appropriately within a framework of organization practices and policies to manage risk and achieve business performance.
- Designs, develops, maintains and monitors dashboards for key organizational, departmental and process productivity indicators. Analyses data identifies discrepancies and/or inefficiencies and suggests for automation or process improvement projects.
- Relevant College or University qualification to min Bachelor’s level.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience