About the job
About The Role
This is a fantastic opportunity to enhance your HR experience. Provides professional Human Resources administration and project assistance to the HR Business Partner/HR Business Manager. Provides advice and guidance on Human Resource policies, procedures and processes
If the above excites you, please read further for an insight into a typical day at work:
- Operate as the communications hub for the HR Business Partnering department, ensuring information flow and sharing of knowledge.
- Assist with composing correspondence and memoranda, reports and documents.
- Set up, organize and maintain department records so that they are easily retrievable by department members.
- Communicate company policies, procedures and processes to the business.
- Facilitate and assist with providing training on key HR and management skills to the business.
- Provide support to the HR Business Partner in conducting investigations.
- Advise managers on the drafting of job descriptions and coordinates the recruitment approvals process.
- Provide assistance in monitoring employee performance through development plans and reviews.
- Prepare the documentation for changes of employment or salary increases which don’t involve the recruitment department
- Conduct research on best practice Human Resources practices and make recommendations
- Gather data and statistical reports to inform the business support process.
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department.
- Identify and drive communication and sharing of learning across the Human Resources Division to facilitate continuous improvement.
- Assist with the development of standard procedures for human resources activities and knowledge sharing processes and tools.
- Assist with specific HR related projects and participate in functional and cross-functional initiatives to build a high-performing organization aligned with the business strategy and leadership goals.
- Focus on continuous improvement and consistency in HR processes and practices.
- Build strong relationships with the HR Business Partnering department and Human Resources division.
- Position Human Resources as an effective, efficient and value adding resource.
- Proactively gain client feedback to help the Human Resources function to improve service levels.
- Work closely with members of the HR Business Partnering department and the Human Resources Division to provide continuity across the business.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced professional to join HR – Business Partnering Team.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with Minimum 3 years of job-related experience
- Understanding of best practice HR management theories.
- Excellent administration skills.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Ability to act independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships and work well across functions.
- Proven time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong team focus and commitment.
- Good IT skills and strong knowledge of MS Office.
- Good project management skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong commitment to confidentiality.