Steps Real Estate
We are currently looking for HR Administrator in Qatar.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Shortlists, Schedule job interviews and contact candidates as needed
- Preparation of Employment Offer and contact the candidates through Email
- Hiring and recruitment processing – gathers employees documents needed for the process
- Maintains physical and digital personnel records – Scanning and Filing
- Updating internal databases with newly hired information
- Employee Assessments documentation (Probationary, Promotion, Bonuses, etc.)
- Updating internal databases with documents expiration including Employees Resident Permit and Health Card and Company documents
- Preparation and distributing Employee Related Memos, Certificates, and Notices, etc.
- Maintains human resources records for employees by recording the hiring, transfer, termination, change in job classifications, and merit increase dates as well as tracking vacation, sick, and personal time.
- Monitors and updates Employees Leaves
- Prepare reports on HR& Payroll-related metrics
- Respond to employees’ questions about benefits, company policy and other HR-related inquiries.
- Preparing and amending where necessary HR documents, i.e. employment offers, certificates – any type, Joining Forms, Clearance Forms etc.
- Preparing payment request for RP, HC, Change sponsorship etc. and coordinating with the PRO for the updates
- Employee exit processing
Salary: From QAR3,500.00 per month
Human Resources: 2 years (Required)