In this role, you will administer and support the E-Doc System and ensure employee files are promptly scanned/archived in the E-Doc system. Maintain an updated and comprehensive database in E-Docs and ensure manual files are systematically organized and maintained in order to have accurate, complete and easily accessible to Executive Management for reference at all times by coordinating between various sections of the Human Resources department, including Higher / Executive Management.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Responsible for supervision of Filing the Section (E-Docs scanning, Paper-based Staff Files, etc.)
- Read, understand documents, accurately classify and scan documents into specific folders in the E-Docs system pertaining to employees for quick and easy retrieval.
- Follow up all file room projects through concept, development, testing, piloting and rollout phases.
- Maintain and complete, updated and orderly filing systems at all times in order to ensure that files are easily available whenever required.
- Responsible for the movement of old/resigned staff files from the filing room to the off-site warehouse in an orderly manner. Administer to enable a quick search of files, of even those separated files whenever required.
- Arrange and maintain the resigned files yearly-wise with the reference number.
- Performs administrative tasks related to E- Docs such as User Creation in E-docs system based on approvals, Arrange and maintain the resigned files yearly-wise with the reference number, Daily Quality Check of Scan paper of other staffs. Inquiries Handle (Email, OCS and Phone requests), sort or classify information according to guidelines, such as content, purpose, user criteria, or chronological, alphabetical, or numerical order, track file movements to ensure that borrowed files are returned, etc.
- Follows up and performs a special request for files from CEO’S office and HR Executive Management promptly.
You should hold a Trade or Vocational Qualification with a minimum of 3 years of job – related experience, especially in a large organization. You should have the experience to operate and communicate effectively while under pressure is essential, as well as handling most sensitive and confidential employee information.
We are looking for someone with meticulous attention to detail combined with excellent communication, organizational skills. In addition, the candidates should also have strong computer skills, proficiency with MS Office and preferably e-Docs. You should be able to work under pressure relating to meeting short deadlines.