Onex Beauty Group
Responsible to plan, direct, and coordinate the HR and Administration functions of an organization. Oversee the recruiting, interviewing, and hiring of new staff; consult with top executives on strategic planning; and serve as a link between an organization’s management and its employees.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Enhance the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Establish the recruitment and selection process by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Establish and conduct employee Orientation and Onboarding program
- Ensure planning and monitoring the employee Performance Management process by training managers to coach and discipline employees.
- Implement and coordinate employee Training and Development process to enhance overall staff competency.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Review and adjust salaries/ promotions and privileges according to the internal regulations and the approved budget.
- Conduct Employee Engagement initiatives to improve the work environment and employee motivation.
- Oversee employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigation.
- Develop or modify the Annual HR Plan outside the Budget & Upgrades Approval.
- Track performance of initiatives against the team and department KPIs or comparable benchmarks. Consolidate performance and prepare reports and dashboards for the Executive Board.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Recruit, hire and train the HR team.
Minimum Skills & Qualifications Required
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Human Resource Management discipline or relevant field.
- Minimum 2 years of experience previously as an HR Manager preferably in the Beauty & Spa business.
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics.
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- In-depth knowledge of Qatar labor law.
Managerial: 2 years (Preferred)
Recruitment: 2 years (Required)