About the job
MANAGER – HR /ADMIN
- Master’s degree in Business Administration Human Resources Management, Public Administration or related field of study from recognized university.
- 8-10 years of hands-on experience in human resource management and administration in Construction/Manufacturing Industry
- Working knowledge of administrative and HR procedures and business systems (such as HRMS, SAP/SF, timekeeping, fixed asset management, etc.)
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills and solid proficiency in other common office applications, specifically in Adobe/Word/Outlook
- Recruitment and Retention:
- Develop and oversee a recruitment process.
- Review job advertisements prior to posting, screen CVs, conduct telephone screenings, coordinate interview teams, participate in interviewing candidates and ensure that documentation is collected and recorded/filed.
- Oversee all labour engagement and manage the new hire orientation and exit process.
- Compliance and Record Keeping:
- Annually review the Personnel Handbook recommending amendments needed due to changes in local conditions or labour laws or Supreme Committee Standards
- Manage timesheets for office, ensuring timely submission, approval, accuracy, and filing.
- Compensation and Benefits:
- Monitor compensation – ensuring internal equity & compliance and benefits.
- Facilitate job analysis and update job descriptions.
- Payroll and Budget:
- Coordinate with Finance Manager in the preparation of monthly Payroll.
- Advise appropriate staffing levels and assist in budget preparation.
- Review employee final payments for accuracy and compliance with labour laws.
- Ensure smooth running of all administrative functions in the office.
- Supervise all travel and hotel arrangements for staff and visitors, including visas and work permits as applicable.
- Supervise all license renewals, inspect the accommodation / labour camp. Involve in ISO Audits / Supreme Committee Audits.
- Training and Development and Performance Maintenance:
- Evaluate the need for employee training and development and make recommendations.
- Oversee the coordination and implementation of annual performance reviews and tracking.
- Employee Relations:
- Work with senior management to resolve employee relations issues pragmatically.
- Investigate employee relations issues &work to ensure human resources related decisions are consistent and fair.