Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide advice and support to managers on personnel matters
- Develop, amend and maintain updated versions of job descriptions ensuring consistency in formats.
- Conduct job evaluations to ensure that correct grading and pay for posts. Design the salary structure for all employees.
- Provide support to all Department Managers in employee relations cases and issues.
- Assist the HR Department in the development and implementation of HR policies and procedures. Write, revise, edit and proofread company policies and procedures and related documents as needed.
- Liaise with hiring managers, recruitment agencies, job portals for recruitment activities, i.e. completion of staff requisition form, placement of job adverts.
- Consolidate resumes, shortlist candidates and arrange interview appointments with the candidates for the hiring managers.
- Prepare employment contracts, confirmation and transfer letters.
- Compile pre-hire documentation.
- Organize induction for new hires.
- Maintain proper records of the employee personnel files.
- Ensure all staff leave records are properly documented.
- Assist HR Manager in year-end merit increments, promotions, and other incentive programs or reward systems.
- Process all HR service requests.
- Formulate programs on employee motivation and retention.
- Assist in the conduct of exit interviews. Track employee turnover and exit rate.
- Prepare and submit monthly HR Reports to the CEO and Chairman.
- Perform any ad hoc duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or Organization Development or equivalent.
- 2+ years of progressive experience in a Human Resources position in the F&B industry. Experience administering employee benefit plans, recruitment, and compensation plans.
- Considerable knowledge of principles and practices of personnel administration. A broad understanding of HR market trends with knowledge on the latest developments or changes in Qatar Labor Law, other statutory requirements, and local HR regulations. Familiarity with enterprise systems management, software, and services, such as SAP. Knowledge of employee performance appraisal and performance management methods.
- Excellent word processing and general computing skills. Strong interpersonal skills both oral and written. Good system organizer and implementer. Outstanding organizational skills. Remarkable skills in labor relations, business administration, scheduling, human resource management, recruiting, and employee relations. Skill in overseeing performance monitoring and evaluation to identify organizational problems and to develop solutions to those problems.
- Able to prioritize workload and work within a team and under pressure; able to adopt an open, flexible and receptive approach to working with others; able to produce accurate and high-quality work; able to articulate opinions and information confidently and clearly; and able to support and share information with colleagues, actively participating in decision-making and problem-solving to improve services.
Only locally available candidates shall be considered for this position.