Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done. Minor Hotels Team Members always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their colleagues. Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are:
Manage and administer all Minor Hotels Team Members housing, services and properties in order to ensure they are delivered and maintained in an effective and efficient manner:
- Prepare and implement strategic and operational plans.
- Administer the Housing Management Agreement between the Minor Hotels and Landlords.
- Implement and administer policies and procedures.
- Build relationships and liaise with other landlords in the city.
- Consult and negotiate with the GMs/HRDs/FCs and Housing Committee (ARH)
- Respond to and manage crisis and/or emergency situations.
- Regular weekly update on housing trends and opportunities and send the summary to and proposals to GMs/HRDs and Housing Committee.
Manage and administer all financial responsibilities and obligations in order to ensure that the Minor Hotels is operating within established financial legislation, terms and conditions:
- Provide required financial information to GMs, FCs and HRDs and Housing Committee (ARH)
- Tracks the expiry of tenancy contract of the building lease by the hotel. Does & process the renewal process.
- Prepare and submit budgets for GMs/HRDs and FCs approval.
- Manage and administer accounts and reserve funds.
- Establish and maintain internal financial controls
Manage the ongoing maintenance of TMs housing units in order to ensure that all housing is safe and maintained within established codes and standards of Qatar:
- Assess and prioritize work in conjunction with the Housing Manager and Team.
- Supervise the preventive maintenance program.
- Review and analyze maintenance reports and unit condition ratings
- Maintain internal controls and standards concerning maintenance and repairs
- Identify operational requirements and ensure required measures are taken
- Implement the modernization and improvement program.
Provide support and advice to the GMs/HRDs and Housing Committee in order to ensure Housing Committee are aware of operations and able to make informed decisions.
- Prepare for and attend Housing Committee Meeting.
- Present management Housing reports to the GMs / HRDs and Housing committee.
- Prepare, distribute and follow-up on meeting minutes.
- Seek interpretations and advise on legal and financial matters.
- Make recommendations and draft policies and motions.
Manage tenant relations in order to ensure that tenant’s needs are reasonably met and that tenants comply with the terms and conditions of their lease.
- Liaise with tenants regarding issues and concerns.
- Respond to tenants needs.
- Enforce tenant policies such as the tenant damage policy.
- With 2-5 years of experience in the same field in the hotel industry
- With a pleasing personality and a well-focused individual
- Able to handle pressure at work and capability to multi-task
- With excellent English communication skills (oral and written)
- The Arabic language is a plus
- Preferably male and with driving license in Qatar
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: jobs.smartrecruiters.com.