Marsa Malaz Kempinski, The Pearl – Doha is located on its own secluded island, just steps away from numerous entertainment and dining options at the glamourous destination of The Pearl, in the capital of Qatar. Showcasing the finest European architecture, blended with traditional Arabian elements, Marsa Malaz Kempinski boasts 281 luxurious rooms – including 69 suites, two Presidential suites and two Royal suites.
Provide clerical/secretarial and administrative support for the housekeeping department, including typing, computer input, filing, tracing, answering telephones, printing reports, payroll, maintaining employee files and departmental record logs.
- Kempinski housekeeping standards are strictly monitored and followed.
- All administrative and operational housekeeping tasks are managed efficiently.
- Meet with Housekeeping supervisor/departing supervisor to review business status and follow up actions.
- Access all functions of computer system in accordance with departmental specifications.
- Set up work station with necessary supplies, maintain cleanliness throughout shift.
- Legibly complete requisition for additional supplies/materials and submit to manager.
- Maintain updated resource materials on all vendors and information to accommodate guest inquiries.
- Review designated in-house guest list and be familiar with guests’ names and room locations.
- Print designated reports and distribute accordingly.
- Update room status report in accordance with departmental procedures.
- Contact floor supervisor to resolve floor discrepant rooms.
- Monitor and track status of out of order rooms; update accordingly.
- Document pertinent information in departmental log book.
- Maintain security and accurate record of all guest room keys issued to Housekeeping staff.
Desired Skills And Qualifications
- 2 to 3 years experience as Room Attendant preferable in a 5* luxury hotel
- Previous experiences as a Housekeeping coordinator is a plus
- Knowledge of Hotel software
- Operational knowledge of housekeeping operations
- Knowledge of Opera PMS
- Knowledge of hotel “guest software” is a plus
- Knowledge of industry chemicals
- Knowledge on housekeeping procedures and standards
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: kempinski.jobs.