We look for employees who share the Golden Rule; people who, by nature, believe in treating others as we would have them treat us. We look for individuals who share a passion for excellence and who infuse that enthusiasm into everything they do.
- Seat guests promptly at a table pre-set for the number in the party and according to guest preference.
- Set up Hostess stand, review guest reservation book, and make recommendations as to the set-up of the room, maintain a station chart and cover count for the restaurant while recognizing the maximum workload capacity of each server in order to meet Four Seasons Service standards.
- Answer telephones according to Four Seasons standards and take guest reservations or provide information regarding the restaurant or any other hotel service.
- Anticipate the needs of guests, respond accordingly to guest inquiries or problems, and recognize regular guests by name and utilize the guest’s name consistently.
- Inspect and maintain daily menus to ensure quality, condition and appearance while developing a complete working knowledge of all menu items and daily specials.
- Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
- Complete special projects (menu changes, signage, etc) as instructed.
- Ensure proper table set-up and make minor adjustments as needed.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- Degree Holder, preferably in hotel and restaurant management
- 2-4 years of experience with a luxury hotel in a luxury hotel & resort
- Excellent command in English, Arabic is an advantage
- Deeply instilled values-based company culture
- Opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
- Unique strong culture – diversity of 50 different nationalities
- Living accommodation in high quality, well-resourced apartment
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Complimentary nights at FS Hotels Worldwide
- Paid annual home leave tickets
- Complimentary meals in employee restaurants
- Free transportation to work
- Medical coverage
To apply for this job please visit fourseasons.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.