The helpdesk operator will be part of the customer relations team and will be the first point of call for incoming service requests and maintenance calls from the client and end-users, interpreting and logging them on to the concept CAFM system. The operator will create work orders, prioritize them and allocate them to a suitable FM resource whilst providing regular tracking updates regarding the status of the original requests made following Macro’s helpdesk policy and procedures, ensuring customer satisfaction at all times.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Answering email and telephone inquiries and service requests and logging onto the CAFM system within agreed service standards.
- Creating work orders on the CAFM system and allocating them to appropriate resources if applicable.
- Escalating non-service requests to the appropriate departmental managers for action.
- Ensuring any complaints are logged and dealt with following Macro’s complaints procedure.
- Liaise with FM resources to ascertain the status of work orders regularly.
- Chasing overdue work orders and non-service requests that have not met their SLA timeframes.
- Proactively communicate with clients and end-users to ensure that they are fully aware of the current state of the event they have logged or complaints they have made.
- Closing completed work orders and non-service requests on the CAFM system once notified where applicable.
- Updating internal databases as required.
- Develop and maintain the helpdesk standard operating procedure.
- Prepare required reports as necessary.
- Achieve required help desk targets.
- Flexible to adopt with rotating shifts over 24 hours and on-call if required.
You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships. You are experienced in Helpdesk or customer service with good communication skills both Arabic and English, a punctual, reliable and strong teamwork attitude. Can work effectively to meet deadlines and under pressure without supervision. A bachelor’s degree or equivalent. You will have a facilities management background and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace has to offer.