About the job
What’s on Your Plate? (Core Responsibilities):
- Analyze user requirements and troubleshoot desktop and user end problems.
- Act as a Tier-1 Support for IT-related issues registered in the IT helpdesk
- Installation and troubleshooting of desktops, laptops and IP Phones
- Maintain the IT asset documentation and ensure that all assets are recorded, updated/removed.
- Liaise with the vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
- Highly involved in on/off boarding of employees, set up the machines, required software and all the related setups.
- Awareness of IT security best practices
- Awareness of network and system structures
- 2 -4 years of experience in a Helpdesk environment.
- Work in the shifts (As needed)
- The following experience is relevant to us
- User support
- Desktop and laptop support
- IP Phone support
- Working within Talabat means access to the world’s leading perks and benefits, including:
- Dynamic & innovative environment
- Building the fastest growing, largest and most valuable network of online food ordering services in the world
- Working with diverse, cross-cultural teams from over 55 nationalities
- Developer Exchange Programs with other DH entities
- Company events, hackathons, cultural and sports events
- Fresh fruit, cereal, beverages, tea and coffee
- Competitive salary