Duties & Responsibilities:
- Searching for new customers & traveling to visit potential customers.
- Establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with customers.
- Recording and maintaining customer contact data.
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements.
- Making technical presentations, demonstrating how a product will meet customer needs.
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education.
- Persuading customers that a product or service will best satisfy their needs.
- Helping in the design of custom-made products
- Assisting in the negotiation tender and contract terms.
- Presenting customer quotations and closing sales. Requesting support from Sales Manager as required.
- Promoting aftersales support services in conjunction with unit sales offers.
- Reporting to Sales Manager regularly on Customer visits and enquiry status.
- Meeting regular sales targets.
- Observing all Company regulations and complying with Company Ethics as well as local and international regulations/legislation.
- A degree in Mechanical Engineering is mandatory.
- At least 2-3 years related industrial experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills: ability to communicate with Customers & Colleagues at all levels.
- Strong organizational skills to balance workload and prioritize effectively.
- Must be highly motivated and efficient: a self-starter
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Commercial fluency in English is mandatory (Syrian, Lebanese, Jordanian)