SOS International LLC
SOS International LLC (SOSi) is seeking an experienced Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) Systems Mechanic to perform various technical and non-technical activities in the support of facilities maintenance overseas in Qatar. Equipment ranges from residential to industrial and commercial equipment.
- Inspections, maintain, repair and install HVAC equipment (chillers, air handling units, VAV Boxes, variable frequency drives, fan coil units, DX systems, duct, filters etc.) and maintain available backup assets on hand to ensure operational levels
- Validate and oversee testing and commissioning of HVAC systems and ensure that O&M manuals and documents are completed
- Ensure all installations are in compliance with local regulations, and that the unit will provide efficient heating and air conditioning for the spaces
- Check for ventilation efficiency of the system and make adjustments if necessary
- Shall maintain a computerized database maintenance log of all preventative maintenance inspections (PMIs) done on HVAC to include any major component change or replaced item.
- The contractor shall identify critical parts to have on hand and get additional technical help within a 24-48 hour time period
- Able to read as-built drawings and participate in any design package reviews or field surveys for all sustainment, repair and enhancement projects
- Perform Quality Assurance monitoring of others performing HVAC work and prepare reports
- Perform preventive level III maintenance tasks on complex equipment
- Active in scope SECRET security clearance
- Completion of an HVAC/Refrigeration Apprentice or HVAC certification program
- At least seven years’ of HVAC with package units and split units
- At minimum five years’ experience with air conditioning units from five-ton condenser units to 383-ton chillers
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: careers-sosi.icims.com.