About the job
To plan, manage, coordinate and monitor all aspects of the Project & SHES related permitting. Ensure receiving authorisation on permitting issuance (including those for ESW, Camps and EPC) and their compliance
Job Context & Major Challenge(s)
- The Head Regulation and Permitting will be responsible for Compliance permitting, Environmental management for ESW and EPC works. The head will focus both on field and office based activities and shall be well versed and familiar with Qatar requirements. This shall include all Environmental related deliverables as well as permitting.
- BSc. in Environmental Engineering or similar discipline
- Formal audit certification
Knowledge and/or Experience
- Minimum fifteen (15+) years’ relevant experience in the Oil & Gas industry of which ten (5+) shall be in second-line Management positions.
- Experience in major Construction Projects (including brown-field work)
- Recent experience (last 5 years) on Qatar Projects and working in Ras Laffan Industrial City