About the job
Retail is all about connecting with customers by asking smart questions. Whereas some customers have a clear idea of what they want, others need much more guidance. It’s our job to listen intently and consider the customer needs.
- Develop, define and implement the Commercial Sales Strategy to deliver multi-million-dollar revenue and profit targets as defined in the annual business plan for Sales & Service and in line with Vodafone Corporate Strategy.
- Provide strategic leadership to develop new sales and distribution channels, appointing new channel partners and formulated their business plans to increase business volume and share of wallet of the assigned distributors and resellers.
- Maximize net acquired revenue in all sales channels
- Redefine the role of Retail, transforming it from a transactional Point of sale to an experience hub showcasing the essence of the Vodafone brand via superb digital customer experience
- Work closely with colleagues on cross-territory opportunities and other internal teams on marketing materials and cause studies
- Understand the competitive landscape and market trends
- Develop sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training employees. As well as counselling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring and appraising job results
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Apply if you have.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or any related field
- 12-18 years of Total experience with at least 8 years in Sales leadership role
- At least 5 years of working experience in telecom at leadership level
- Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others
- Demonstrated track record developing and managing Global Partnerships and driving Partner account activity
- Strong analytical, sales channel and marketing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Very strong analytical skills
- Demonstrates effective ways to build relationships (rapport, identifying channel needs, resolving channel queries)
- Commercial awareness – an appreciation of and interest in the mobile telecommunications industry
- Working knowledge of all products and services