About the job
- Ensures effective implementation of the Project Management Systems (PMS) through managing the implementation of the Project Quality Plan, Quality Processes to achieve the Project Quality Objectives;
- To successfully manage the Pipelines QA/QC Team to achieve Project Quality Requirements and Project Quality Objectives in line with PMS;
- Assures through Quality monitoring and measurement the implementation of PMS & EPCI Contract Quality Requirements, Leading Quality Audit Programs, Quality Surveillance and Quality Self-Assessments;
- To develop necessary Quality Procedures, Plans, Work Instructions and provides quality support and guidance to the Offshore PMT;
- Responsible for ensuring the implementation of quality surveillance tools and manages development and maintenance of quality plans that provide direction and guidance to Pipelines Quality Assurance Lead, Coordinators, practitioners, and Pipelines Quality Teams.
- BSc in a Science or Engineering subject or equivalent supported by lesser qualifications and significant experience. In addition preferred Diploma in Quality Assurance from a recognized Quality Institute or equivalent and/or IRCA ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Acceditation & Valid ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Certificate and/or CSWIP Senior Welding Inspector with ISO 9712 NDE Qualifications;
- Demonstrated a minimum of 10 years of experience in the Role of Quality Management of offshore Oil and Gas Pipeline facilities;
- Shall have a proven track record or deliverance in challenging project environments in a Project Quality Heads role;
- Demonstrateable, successful quality completions of International Offshore Pipeline Projects from FEED to Pre-Commissioning, Commissioning, and Handover activities;
- Experience in the development and delivery of External & Internal Audit Programs along with Quality Surveillance Programs;
- Sound written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate at all organizational levels;
- Sound technical, management, supervisory and interpersonal skills.