This position reports directly to the Vice President of HSEQ.
- To provide support and expertise to all NOC’s operational entities for achieving their HSE performance in line with NOC’s HSE policy and objectives
- To Maintain operational safety expertise and disseminate know-how;
- To maintain and develop the Safety Culture within the organization and for contractors
- To maintain and develop a response capability for emergencies and crisis management
- To maintain and develop a security management system
- The Head of Operational Safety and Security provides support, expertise and assistance to operations for an appropriate control of their risks. The objectives are to:
- Participate or lead complex operational risk assessment (critical operations e.g.: SIMOPS, Rig move…),
- Realize internal audit, assessment, inspection on safety matters and propose enhancements to achieve NOC’s HSE objectives
- Contribute to implement safety culture programs and safety trainings
- Regarding accidents and incidents; analyses company’s safety reporting and use those analysis to provide feedback and produce lessons learned, safety alerts and studies on the main trends;
- Participate or lead incident investigation to ensure the proper identification of root causes.
- Participate to the improvement of contractors’ HSE performance through audit, site visits, workshops, campaign
- Develop emergency and crisis response plans, organize drills and trainings
- Develop Security risk assessment and plan, monitor the security level
- Participate in the investigation related to security incidents;
- Centralize and consolidate security incident reporting;
- Engineering Degree or Masters.
- Minimum 15 years’ experience of which: 10 years general upstream oil and gas HSE operational experience; 5 years HSE Management System development in a large oil and gas organization; Familiar with Emergency and Crisis Response organization, standards and guidelines.
- Security specialist: knows standards and good practice
- Team working
- Rigor and critical sense, open-minded, keen to knowledge sharing.
- Very strong technical referential writing skills
- Leadership, ability to convince and strong listening/communication skills
- Involve frequent offshore visits
- Fluency in English mandatory