About the job
The Main Purpose Of Your Role Is To
Set and lead the Learning and Development function of the company which includes ensuring high engagement, high productivity and high performance culture. You will be responsible in setting up development and training road map for each team member and company as a whole. Moreover, as part of the People & Culture team, you are a responsible for the wellbeing, organisation and administration of all our team members. Your role will guide and answer to any related queries.
(Some Of) What You Will Be Doing
- Full deployment of learning & development department and company development strategy
- Full management of processes and systems for learning and development department
- Ensure administration of the department is up to date and in order
- Leverage digital platforms, learning in the flow of work and collaborative learning to embed a learning culture and growth mindset at Snoonu
- In consultation with business and leaders, define and progress the L&D and Performance philosophies, policies and tool-kits for Snoonu people.
- In partnership with the business, identify critical capability gaps to make the organization future-fit and develop strategies to develop and stretch our people towards that end.
- Develop and lead the execution of a global approach to manager capability development over the short and long term towards helping all our people achieve their full potential.
- Develop and lead a global approach to develop Snoonu leaders to role model our unique culture and values and lead the organization towards our ambitious goals.
- Provide Snoonu team members a suite of learning programs and tools to build capability on the skills and behaviours most relevant for our business.
- Develop job descriptions and ensure compliance
- Support leaders and leadership teams to leverage global programs, providing consultation, thought leadership and execution support to adapt or launch specific initiatives to address needs.
- Own and build Snoonu Performance framework and tools, ensuring they are simple, agile, fit for purpose and drive a stronger performance culture.
- Develop be-spoke development approaches for key talent segments in order to create a robust talent and leadership bench strength for the future.
- Navigate Snoonu’s matrixed organization to provide thought-leadership and influence business leaders to embrace and embed an innovative learning culture Ensure the L&D budget is governed and optimized balancing internal and external resource requirement to serve business needs.
- Lead, motivate and develop the global L&D team to drive impactful business outcomes and engaged team members performing to their full potential.
- Build and nurture an appropriate and innovative partner eco-system for the long-term to help design and deliver on Snoonu’s development agenda
- Be a key member of the Talent LT and broader P&C leadership group to shape Snoonu’s talent, development and people strategy and initiatives.
- Be agile in supporting the business on critical ad-hoc needs and change management initiatives as needed
- Lead on the agenda for capability development of the global people team
- Ensure a performance management system for promotions, development and ESOP plan
- Tackle technical and skills development of the company
- Smooth and enriched internship programmes offered to students
- Company onboarding process
Attitude matters most but the below skills are helpful too:
- Experience within a global technology, engineering, consumer environment.
- Experience in coaching, facilitating and influencing senior leaders.
- Strong experience leading, designing, delivering early careers programmes across different functions and geographies.
- We value diversity of experience across talent, learning, business partnering and change management roles.
- We value cultural diversity of experience, to influence robust and inclusive solutions.
- We’d like you to be an exceptional people leader with the ability to manage diverse, global teams.
- You’ll be a thought leader in early careers, emerging talent and a global Talent professional.
- Demonstrated ability to be a change agent and influence stakeholders.
- Ability to adapt, be flexible and pivot quickly without distress