We are hiring a Head Of Customer Experience!
- Will be the owner of top-level KPIs for all customer touch-points (AHT, CSAT, contact rate) and customer retention.
- Responsible to manage the customer care department.
- Launch and scale customer loyalty program.
- Ensure customer-centricity is brought across all functions and processes of the value chain.
- Create a localized customer experience across all verticals.
- Develop local customer excellence programs and processes intended to help the organization understand, analyze, and create a positive customer experience at every touchpoint.
- Solve critical business problems and improve experience KPIs through data analytics and trend analysis.
- Planning and forecasting for the contact center.
- Plan how to scale digital channels and drive cost efficiency.
- Identify and prioritize customer feedback, potential opportunities, and bring change where needed, working closely with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Hire, lead, and motivate agents to deliver the best customer service.
- MBA/MS/BS/BBA qualified from a reputable institution.
- 5+ years of experience in managing customer care teams/departments.
- Demonstrated experience working in an analytical role.
- Demonstrated experience with business intelligence and visualization tools creating.
- Management dashboards.
- Strong analytical skills and a passion to work with large sets of data.
- Passionate about learning new technologies and working on a product of massive scale and impact.
- Ability to get hands-on in a complex operational environment.
- Must be process orientated and a logical thinker with good attention to detail.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills with great stakeholder relationship management.
- Proven track record of customer experience and operational achievement of pre-defined global KPIs such as NPS, Contact rate, CSAT, and other efficiency and effectiveness KPIs that increased customer retention.